Interested in an SAT test score analysis review? Click here for more information.
We offer small-group classes, one-on-one, semi-private tutoring, and cram sessions depending on your schedule and needs. We recommend, but do not require, that students take an SAT or ACT practice exam prior to starting their test prep.
Our recommended SAT & ACT POWER PREP and group courses offer:
- Instruction from our experienced and expert teachers
- Personal attention in small classes
- Proven test-taking strategies
- Extensive SAT and ACT Prep study materials
- Full-length practice exams and follow-up analysis
- 10 hours of class time to prepare for the SAT and 10 hours of class time to prepare for the ACT
- Don’t see something that fits your schedule or particular needs? Call us at 925-297-5304 or email us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to design a program tailored to your particular needs and desired test score results. We can also work with you to create a class designed around your student’s extra-curricular schedule. One-on-one and semi-private tutoring is also available. Let us create your ultimate recipe for success on the SAT and ACT. Pricing depends on your desired class size.