- Connect with, engage, and better understand current academic course material in a fun, interactive, and analytical way.
- Develop valuable, lifelong critical thinking, study, and test taking skills.
- Thoroughly review the past week’s concepts and get a jump start on the material for the coming week.
- Prepare and plan for upcoming tests and quizzes.
- Flexible scheduling for these weekly 1.5 hour classes (designed to accommodate students’ busy schedules).
- No additional homework required.
Current SPARK course offerings in:
Math (Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Algebra II/Trig, Math Analysis, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and Statistics)
History, English, Reading, and Writing (for Middle School and High School)
Pricing–as low as $40/1.5 hr. class session
Classes are forming now! Call (925) 297-5304 for details and to schedule.